加入我的最愛  |   設定為首頁  |   圖片上載  論壇音樂模式    非音樂模式   

I-See 論壇

I-See 論壇 註冊 登錄 會員 勳章中心 MSN宣傳系統 虛擬形象 音樂盒中心 隨機圖片中心 Flash 遊戲 會員相冊 新手手冊 娛樂設施 幫助 簡體中文 界面風格

發新回覆
發新主題 發新投票
標題: Formula 1 2013 Official Season Review
載入中 ...
akping_1
吹水學徒

會員編號 498071
精華 0
積分 3690
帖子 2147
威望 0 點
I-See幣 18650 錢
GAME幣 100 個
MSN宣傳 0 次
性別  男
配偶 未婚
閱讀權限 60
註冊 2013-2-28
註冊天數 4076
狀態 離線
  只顯示 akping_1 的帖子
發表於 2014-2-20 11:55 PM  資料  短消息  加為好友 
Formula 1 2013 Official Season Review

Formula 1 2013 Official Season Review BluRay Rip + Onboard Cameras

遊客無法瀏覽此圖片或下載點,請先註冊或登入會員。

Sebastian Vettel became the youngest driver to score a point in Formula One on his debut in the USA in 2007. In 2013 he became the youngest to win four consecutive World Championships. His consistency and speed proved an unbeatable combination for his rivals and earned him a record-equalling thirteen wins, as well as an unprecedented nine successive victories in one season. His epic achievement wasn't without controversy. Relive the tension between the Champion and Mark Webber when Vettel disobeyed orders in pursuit of the victory in Malaysia. Temperature rose at Mercedes as well, while overheating tyres added an explosive element to the drama throughout the year. After twelve years in Formula One, Mark Webber took off his helmet for the final time in Brazil. He didn't add to his tally of wins, but he finished third in the Drivers' Championship. Mercedes took Red Bull by the horns in Qualifying: with eight pole positions they proved they had the outright pace. Hamilton secured his first win for Mercedes in Hungary, and with two further triumphs for team-mate Rosberg, they beat Ferrari to second place in the Constructors' Championship. Raikkonen started the season on the top step for Lotus, but the relationship crumbled. Grosjean kept the team spirit alive and with six podium appearances he proved he has matured enough to become the team's number one. The only Official Review of the 2013 FIA Formula One World Championship is action-packed from start to finish. Go behind the scenes with the very best team radio and high-octane racing. Experience the highs and lows of Sebastian's record-breaking season. Who could stop him? No one. Highlights from every race including Silverstone, Nurburgring, Melbourne, Shanghai, Monza, Monaco and the brand new Circuit of the Americas.

Language         : English
Ripper           : Sennasousa
Size             : 3.81 GB
Format           : MKV
Video            : AVC, 1280x720, 16:9, 59.880 fps, 2 179 Kbps
Audio            : AAC, 6 channels, 48.0 KHz / 24.0 KHz

Filefactory
part 1 遊客無法瀏覽此圖片或下載點,請先註冊或登入會員。
part 2 遊客無法瀏覽此圖片或下載點,請先註冊或登入會員。
part 3  遊客無法瀏覽此圖片或下載點,請先註冊或登入會員。
part 4 遊客無法瀏覽此圖片或下載點,請先註冊或登入會員。
part 5  遊客無法瀏覽此圖片或下載點,請先註冊或登入會員。

Rapidgator
part 1  遊客無法瀏覽此圖片或下載點,請先註冊或登入會員。
part 2  遊客無法瀏覽此圖片或下載點,請先註冊或登入會員。
part 4  遊客無法瀏覽此圖片或下載點,請先註冊或登入會員。
part 5   遊客無法瀏覽此圖片或下載點,請先註冊或登入會員。

File paradox
part 1 遊客無法瀏覽此圖片或下載點,請先註冊或登入會員。

RYUSHARE
part 1  遊客無法瀏覽此圖片或下載點,請先註冊或登入會員。

All Links Are Interchangeable

download with premium account speed for free? Click here:遊客無法瀏覽此圖片或下載點,請先註冊或登入會員。 or 遊客無法瀏覽此圖片或下載點,請先註冊或登入會員。

[ 本帖最後由 akping_1 於 2014-2-20 11:57 PM 編輯 ]

I-See Forum @ All rights reserved.
頂部
載入中 ...
 發新回覆
發新主題 發新投票

載入中 ...

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024-4-28 12:12 AM